Writing Your Family Mission Statement
Why would you want to write a family mission statement?
- A mission statement will help you evaluate choices and make decisions that are best for your family. (No more "Keeping up with the Jones'.")
- Knowing what is important to your family helps to create a common culture. After all, the family that plays together stays together.
- Evaluating difficult decisions through the lens of your family mission statement will help prepare your family for God's call on your life.
- Knowing that they are part of the team will help your children stand up against negative peer pressure.
By following this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to:
- Schedule a special time for this important process regardless of the ages of your children.
- Help your older children become an integral part of the process so they are invested and interested in living out your mission statement.
- Lead a simple brainstorming session to identify the values important to your family.
- Analyze your responses and write out your family's mission statement.
- Live out your family's mission statement and make the most of your hard work!
You won't need to think up questions to ask during your brainstorming session. They are all included in the PDF.
Plus, read example mission statements from other families to get your creative juices flowing so you can make your family mission statement fit your family's style.
This digital product (PDF) is available for immediate download after purchase.