The Homeschool Roadmap
Whether you are nervous about homeschooling and question your sanity or you are excited but unsure how to get started, The Homeschool Roadmap was designed for YOU!
You want to start homeschooling, but you don't know where to start.
- You’re excited to start this adventure, but then you realize...YOU will be your child's teacher.
- You know you need to pick a curriculum, but countless hours searching the Internet has you doubting every (almost) choice you make.
- You’re nervous you’ll mess this up, and it will scar your children for life. Or worse, they won’t get into college.
- You don’t know how to teach. How will your children learn math, science, history, reading, handwriting?
Not to worry. I've got you covered!
No more feeling like an imposter personating a "real teacher."
No more second-guessing your decisions about curriculum.
No more worrying about messing this up.
THE HOMESCHOOL ROADMAP IS YOUR STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO ESTABLISH YOUR HOMESCHOOL WITH CONFIDENCE!
You'll find EVERYTHING you need to start homeschooling, lay a solid foundation, and manage your homeschool days.
Now you can have a guide to establish your homeschool and plan your homeschool lessons with confidence!
You’ll learn how to:
- Create an atmosphere that will minimize battles over completing schoolwork.
- Establish foundational habits that will help your homeschool run more smoothly.
- Plan your homeschool with confidence so you don’t second guess your choices.
- Evaluate what your children have learned so you can tailor their education to meet their unique needs and help them succeed.
- Manage the demands of homeschool life so you feel in control instead of frazzled.
What if you felt confident as a homeschool parent?
You are uniquely equipped to teach your children at home!
You've been teaching them since there were born. You can do this too!
You ARE your child's best teacher!
After working through The Homeschool Roadmap, you will:
- Have a clear vision of what you want to accomplish in your homeschool.
- Feel confident and equipped to make decisions about curriculum and extracurricular activities.
- Know how to create an atmosphere that encourages and inspires your children to want to learn.
- Enjoy learning alongside your children.
- Feel equipped to make your homeschool days run smoothly.
So what's included?
- Seven modules with over 10 hours of lessons that will walk you through establishing your homeschool.
- PDFs, workbooks, and examples to help you implement what you learn.
- Watch lessons anywhere! Access the lessons from your computer or on the mobile app for your smartphone or tablet.
- Access to a private community (not on Facebook) where you can ask questions and get answers from a veteran homeschool mom and others in the community. Value $97
- Triumphant Learning Homeschool Planner (Paper or Spreadsheet) If you love spreadsheets, you'll love how the Triumphant Learning Homeschool Planner Spreadsheet walks you through the planning process one tab at a time. If you prefer a paper planner, you'll find a printable to go with every step of the process too. Value $27
- Procedure Lists so you don't have to think about what comes next. After learning about how to utilize these procedure lists to plan and implement your homeschool lessons in module 5, you'll be able to print them and automate your homeschool processes. Value $7
- 30-days of Learning Activities and Planner Remove the uncertainty of what to do during your homeschool days. This resource provides a plan for your first days of homeschooling so you can focus on setting up your homeschool. Includes book lists, game and activity suggestions, and a planner to record what you did. Value $17
- Mission Statement Bundle These workbooks walk you through the process of writing out your family mission statement and homeschool mission statement. Together they form your "Decision-Making Framework" to help you make decisions with confidence! Value $14
Designed for homeschool parents by a veteran homeschool mom.
I started homeschooling in 2007 when my oldest daughter was in preschool.
I remember when we began this adventure. I was excited and nervous at the same time! But I didn’t know what to do first.
B.C. (before children), I was a CPA. I loved numbers and spreadsheets. Give me a forecasting problem, and I’d analyze it through Excel.
A.D. (after deciding to homeschool), I put those researching and problem-solving skills to use. I began reading everything I could find about homeschooling.
I tried one approach only to discover it wasn’t right for our family.
Then I tried another and discovered it was too time-intensive to prepare lessons.
Eventually, we settled into a routine that was just right for us.
I learned that I could teach my children to read, learn the math facts, and write legibly.
I learned about history in a way I never had before.
I also discovered how to inspire my children to want to learn. They look forward to starting each school year and even continue learning when we aren't "doing school."
And I've learned a few tips and tricks to make our homeschool year run smoothly.
I can't wait to share my secrets of creating an atmosphere where your children can thrive and you can homeschool with confidence and joy!
That’s why I created The Homeschool Roadmap.
This is the exact process I use to plan our homeschool year and create an atmosphere where learning is fun for the entire family.
I break the process down step-by-step so you can lay a solid foundation that you can build upon year after year.
And don’t worry, you don’t need to commit to homeschooling for the long haul. You can take it one day at a time. Having a solid foundation will help your child learn more effectively in any educational setting!
I’ve been teaching homeschool moms through live seminars and online courses since 2013. I’ll use what I’ve learned through those experiences to make the lessons in The Homeschool Roadmap applicable and practical.
- You’ll receive actionable steps for each lesson so you know exactly what you need to do next.
- You’ll hear stories from our homeschool so you can see the principles in action.
- You won’t feel the need to duplicate my homeschool but will feel empowered to use the same process to create a homeschool you love.
WHAT SETS THE HOMESCHOOL ROADMAP APART?
You don't need theory and high-level information. You need the nitty-gritty details so you can get started right away. The lessons include enough theory for you to understand the topic and plenty of practical tips so you see results quickly.
There's no piecemeal approach taken here! Your life as a homeschool parent does not operate in neat little boxes. You need to know how to live an integrated life so you can teach your children, maintain your home, and still have time to take care of yourself. You'll find everything you need to manage all of the moving pieces.
The Homeschool Roadmap is perfect for you if...
- You’re ready to lay a solid foundation for your homeschool.
- You’re excited about starting this new journey, but you are overwhelmed about how to start.
- You want to create an atmosphere where your children thrive and where they are excited to learn.
- You want to tailor your child’s education to his needs.
- You’re ready to rock being a homeschool parent!
A Sneak Peek into The Homeschool Roadmap
Each module of The Homeschool Roadmap will walk you through the steps you need to establish a thriving and triumphant homeschool.
MODULE 1: FIRST STEPS
Every homeschool needs to take these actions before beginning to homeschool. Plus, learn what to expect during your first few months.
MODULE 2: VISION
The secret to homeschooling with confidence and joy is knowing what you want to accomplish in your homeschool. This forms the basis of your “Homeschool Decision-Making Framework” that will allow you to make decisions with confidence and avoid second-guessing yourself.
MODULE 3: ATMOSPHERE
Learn how to develop a mentor mindset and establish a rich learning environment so your children want to learn and assume responsibility for their own education.
MODULE 4: FOUNDATIONAL HABITS
There are three foundational habits every homeschool should develop. These habits not only help your homeschool run more smoothly but also prepare your child to learn more effectively.
MODULE 5: PLANNING & RECORD KEEPING
Most new homeschool moms have a lot of questions such as “What do I teach?” and “How much should I expect of my children?” They also want to know which homeschool planner they should use. You’ll learn the answers to these questions and more as you develop a unique learning plan for your homeschool.
MODULE 6: ASSESSMENT & EVALUATION
How do you know what your child has learned? Should you give tests? What about grades? Learn how to evaluate your child’s learning and what to do with that information.
MODULE 7: LIFE MANAGEMENT
Becoming a “homeschool mom” just added yet another responsibility to your plate. Learn how to juggle it all and still have time for self-care.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who would benefit from this program?
Any parent wanting to learn how to lay a solid foundation for their homeschool. The process is applicable to all ages but will specifically address the elementary and middle school years.
Will you cover how to plan my child's homeschool high school?
We will not specifically discuss how to plan a homeschool high school.
Can I work through the course now?
Yes! The Homeschool Roadmap is self-paced so you can work through the course at your convenience. (Grab a cup of coffee and watch before the kids get up. Pop a bowl of popcorn, snuggle up in your favorite chair, and watch the lessons after the kids go to bed. Or, watch the lessons on your phone or tablet while the kids play at the park.)
How will I get access to the program?
Immediately after purchasing, you will receive a PDF with instructions on how to access the lessons and how to join The Homeschool Roadmap Community.
How long will I have access to the course?
What if I change my mind?
Due to the digital nature of this product and the instant access you'll receive to the program, all sales are final.