Create an Atmosphere Where Children Thrive MP3
Do you feel overwhelmed?
Do you wish you and your children were thriving instead of living in survival mode?
Even though there is no guaranteed step-by-step guide or formula for ordering your days, there are four key elements that will help you create an atmosphere where you and your children can thrive.
In this training, you will learn how to implement the four key elements that will help you to…
- view your schedule with a discerning eye and gain control of your time. Having more margin in your life is the cornerstone of a thriving home atmosphere.
- set the tone of your home. Your home can become a place of refuge for your family.
- develop deeper relationships with your children. A strong relationship can increase your influence in their lives.
- help your child assume responsibility for himself, take pride in his work, and even apply that mindset to help others. Understanding and embracing this mindset will start them on the road to success.
What you will receive:
- MP3 of this live training
- 7 PDF files designed to help you implement what you learn in the workshop