Beginning Reader Word Searches
Your child is beginning to read and wants to do puzzles and word searches like the "big kids" but he gets frustrated.
Letter reversals make searching through a jumble of letters difficult.
He is working so hard and yet feels like a failure.
Learning to read is hard work!
Finding games and activities within his grasp that also improve his reading ability shouldn't add to your stress.
What you will find in Beginning Reader Word Searches
- 75 word searches, each based on a different word family or consonant blend
- Large print that is easy for young eyes
- Only six words per page so he can complete it and feel successful
- Words are placed left to right or top to bottom (no words are backward or diagonal)
- Corresponding pictures to color are provided on each page
- Available in a printed or digital version