A Panoramic View of Geography
Would you like to teach geography in a way that will furnish your child’s mind with ideas and his imagination with pictures without overwhelming your schedule? It can be done!
A Panoramic View of Geography: Geography Studies for a Charlotte Mason Homeschool teaches you how to incorporate Charlotte Mason’s principles into your geography studies and how to inspire your child to learn about other cultures and places.
About the Book:
Each chapter examines a different aspect of geography studies including:
- why studying geography is important.
- how to study geography with preschool-aged children.
- how to create a global atmosphere in your home.
- the benefits of a geography walk.
- how to learn about places in a way that is vivid and alive.
- helping your child master map and navigation skills.
- incorporating current events in an age-appropriate way.
You can purchase a printed book or digital PDF here on the Triumphant Learning store.
Bonus Digital Downloads
Both the print and digital versions include these additional resources as a digital download:
- Geography: The World Is Your Classroom MP3 workshop
- Bookmark of geography narration ideas
- Bookmark of ideas to incorporate maps with literature readings
- Panoramic Travel Log Book
- Suggestions for using narration with geography studies
- Directions for planning a digital field trip
- Virtual trip planning checklist
- Planning pages to plan geography studies for any location
- Sample schedule of geography studies
- Suggestions for using technology to enrich geography studies.
- Living geography book list with over 100 book suggestions for all ages
Digital PDF's and bonuses are available for immediate download after purchase.
Do you wonder if A Panoramic View of Geography: Geography Studies for a Charlotte Mason Homeschool is right for your homeschool? Here are answers to some common questions.
Is this a digital or physical book?
You can purchase a digital or physical book. Physical books purchased through Triumphant Learning will be shipped according to your shipping preference. You can also purchase a printed or Kindle version directly through Amazon. (affiliate links)
How will I receive the bonus downloads?
The bonus downloads are digital files. If you purchase through the Triumphant Learning store, they are available immediately after you checkout. If you purchase through Amazon, you will find the link to download your bonus files at the back of the book.
Is this book for me or my child?
A Panoramic View of Geography is designed to help you implement geography studies. It is not a book for your child to read. However, there are book recommendations for your children to read included in the bonus downloads.
For what ages can I use this book?
This is a resource book for teachers to help you implement geography studies for any age student.
Does it include lesson plans to study specific areas of the world?
Lesson plans for specific areas of the world are not included, but the bonus download "Planning pages to plan geography studies for any location" walks you through step-by-step how to plan a study of a specific area and includes book recommendations.