Mission Statement Bundle
SAVE 25% WITH THIS MISSION STATEMENT BUNDLE
Writing Your Family Mission Statement
Why would you want to write a family mission statement?
- A mission statement will help you evaluate choices and make decisions that are best for your family. (No more "Keeping up with the Jones'.")
- Knowing what is important to your family helps to create a common culture. After all, the family that plays together stays together.
- Evaluating difficult decisions through the lens of your family mission statement will help prepare your family for God's call on your life.
- Knowing that they are part of the team will help your children stand up against negative peer pressure.
By following this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to:
- Schedule a special time for this important process regardless of the ages of your children.
- Help your older children become an integral part of the process so they are invested and interested in living out your mission statement.
- Lead a simple brainstorming session to identify the values important to your family.
- Analyze your responses and write out your family's mission statement.
- Live out your family's mission statement and make the most of your hard work!
You won't need to think up questions to ask during your brainstorming session. They are all included in the PDF.
Plus, read example mission statements from other families to get your creative juices flowing so you can make your family mission statement fit your family's style.
Writing Your Homeschool Mission Statement
Do you really need to invest the time to develop your homeschool mission statement?
No. You can choose a curriculum and just get started. But when you have a homeschool mission statement, you can evaluate decisions about curriculum, activities, and challenges against your mission statement and know that your decisions will line up with your end goal.
What if you didn't write one when you first started homeschooling?
Is it too late to write one? Of course not! It's never too late to write your homeschool mission statement. You may even find that you already have pretty clear ideas about your child's educational journey. They just aren't codified into a mission statement.
This step-by-step guide provides:
- 7 questions to guide you in writing your homeschool mission statement
- My family's homeschool mission statement as an example to help you think through answers. (Copy as much or as little as you want. No need to reinvent the wheel!)
- Suggestions of how to use your homeschool mission statement so it doesn't just collect dust, but helps you make better homeschool decisions.
These digital products (PDF) are available for immediate download after purchase.